HBS 3 Gallons Vacuum Chamber
Model: HBS-T3 Types：vacuum chamber Specification: 12L（25*25）with stainless steel Weight: 4.2KG Package: 25*25*25cm
HBS 3 gallons vacuum chamber
*Vacuum pump winter maintenance method
1. Do not use under excessively cold environment.
2. Before use can be properly warmed up.
3. Add bearing lubrication oil to the bearing body. Observe that the oil level should be at the centerline of the oil mark. The oil should be replaced or supplemented in time.
4. Close the gate valve, outlet pressure gauge and imported vacuum gauge of the outlet pipe.
5. Move the motor to see if the motor steering is correct.
6. If abnormal sound is found in the vacuum pump, stop immediately to check the reason.
7. Try to control the flow rate and lift of the vacuum pump within the range indicated on the label to ensure that the vacuum pump operates at the highest efficiency point in order to obtain maximum energy savings.
8. Often adjust the packing gland, to ensure that the interior of the filling chamber is normally drip out.
9. When the vacuum pump is deactivated for a long period of time, it is necessary to disassemble the pump completely, wipe off the water, and apply the grease to the rotating parts and joints.
10. Regularly inspect the bushings for wear, and replace them when they are worn out.
11. When the vacuum pump is used during the winter season, after stopping, it is necessary to unscrew the screw plug on the lower part of the pump body to release the medium to prevent freezing cracks.
12. When the vacuum pump is to be stopped, close the gate valve and pressure gauge first, and then stop the motor.
13. In the first month of the work, the vacuum pump will be replaced with oil after 100 hours. After each 500 hours, the oil will be changed once.
14. Start the motor, when the normal operation of the vacuum pump, open the outlet pressure gauge and inlet vacuum pump, depending on the display of the appropriate pressure, gradually open the gate valve, while checking the motor load conditions.
WenLing Hongbaoshi vacuum pump Factory (HBS) is located in Taizhou, ZheJiang Province, which is beautiful new developing seaside city with convenient transportation. HBS is a modern enterprise engaged in search, development, manufacture and sales. With “customer first” as the principle, our factory always focus on innovation and has already developed a vacuum product line that can meet the needs and technological requirement from different industries customers. Our vacuum pumps are applicable to vacuum refrigeration, printing mechanism, refrigerant recovery device, tea packing, air conditioner, automobile reparation, gas detection, photoengraving, medicine equipment and so on.
We are looking forward to your cooperation and support, please feel free to contact us at anytime!
Q1: Are u a manufacturer or a trading company?
A: We are a professional vacuum pump trading comapny with our own factory for 20 years experience!
Q2: How about the payment term?
A: Usually by T/T,L/C,West Union,30%deposit after order,the balance will be paid at the sight of B/L.
Q3: How long will the delivery time ?
A: Usually one month by sea after order,but also delivery time according to the distance.
Q4: How much discount can you offer?
A: We will do our best to offer the competitive price,usually the discount depends on th quantity.
Q5:The shipping fare costs too much ,can you make it cheaper for us?
A: We will try our best to negotiate with shipping company,we save every penny for our customers,if it is possible ,you can desinate your own shipping agency.
Q6:Do you offer free samples?
A: Everyone wants free samples, there are so many samples send out every day ,so it's really a big challenge for us ,but the sample chage will be deduct from order payment.
WENLING HONGBAOSHI VACUUMEQUIPMENT FACTORY
Address: East Industrial Zone Wenling Zhejiang
Name: David Mo