Oil Free Scroll Vacuum Pump
Oil Free Scroll Vacuum Pump Product display parameter Oil-free Scroll/vortex vacuum pump product use and use range HP-60 oil-free Scroll/vortex vacuum pump is my company learn from foreign manufacturers advanced technology and experience, is my company independently developed a new generation of...
Oil Free Scroll Vacuum Pump
Oil-free Scroll/vortex vacuum pump product use and use range
HP-60 oil-free Scroll/vortex vacuum pump is my company learn from foreign manufacturers advanced technology and experience, is my company independently developed a new generation of oil-free vacuum pump. It has a high compression ratio, in a wide range of pressure within a stable pumping speed, performance reached the international advanced level, to replace foreign high prices of similar products. It will not pollute the vacuum chamber, it will not cause the surrounding environment of the pump body pollution, but also in the vicinity of atmospheric pressure continuous operation, operation is very simple to achieve green vacuum, energy saving and emission reduction of the preferred models. It is widely used in molecular pump connection, medical equipment, electronics, semiconductor, medicine, vacuum packaging, solar energy, vacuum drying filter, scientific research, analytical instruments, vacuum fixation, gas degassing, vacuum forming, leak detection, accelerator, sputtering device, Recovery devices and so on.
Oil-free Scroll/vortex vacuum pump is composed of two involute spiral curved plate, that is, a fixed scroll and an orbiting scroll. The movable scroll is eccentrically mounted, and the fixed scroll and the movable scroll are formed with a bud-shaped cavity. As the movable scroll rotates, the buds are continuously compressed inwardly and finally discharged from the middle to the outlet. The movable scroll is continuously operated, and the gas is continuously sucked from the intake port, compressed and discharged from the air outlet to form a vacuum.
1. Ignore maintenance and inspection, which may result in poor pump performance and failure.
2. To remove debris accumulated in the vacuum pump, run the pump for 3-5 seconds if the pump inlet is connected to the atmosphere (or open the inflatable valve for 5 to 5 seconds if the valve is installed) (Once a day).
3. Before the maintenance, let the pump cool down. If you stop the pump immediately after the maintenance, may cause personal injury, such as burns.
Turn off the power
1. Be sure to turn off the power before performing maintenance or inspection. Do not do so, may be due to shock or rotating parts of the impact caused by personal injury.
2. If the ambient temperature is too high, require more frequent maintenance. The maintenance interval is based on an ambient temperature of 5-40 ° C and an annual average temperature of 25 ° C.
3. If the ambient temperature is high, the maintenance interval should be shortened.
4. The maintenance schedule is based on the assumption that the pump is exposed to clean gas.
Welcome to our factory
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org