2XZ-15 Double-stage rotary vane vacuum pump for vacuum defoaming machine and silicone resin handicraft.
The Caution for How to use a two-stage rotary vane vacuum pump
Rotary vane vacuum pump is the main equipment for extracting gas from closed containers to obtain vacuum. It can be used for various vacuum operations such as vacuum coating, bulb, thermos bottle, electron tube, medical treatment, chemical industry, laboratory, etc. this pump can be used alone or as a booster pump and a pre-stage pump of molecular pump. It is not suitable to pump gases containing particulate dust that contain too much oxygen, are explosive, and corrode metals. The limit pressure can reach 6 * 102 pa.
The main technical parameters are as follows:
Free Air displacement(m3/h)
Rotating speed (RPM)
Oil Capacity (L)
inlet port diameter
Overall Dimension (MM)
Operating instructions for 2x rotary vane vacuum pump:
1. Precautions for operation of rotary vane vacuum pump:
( 1 ) Start intermittently for 1 to 2 times, and observe whether there is any abnormal noise or special vibration during operation. only when there is no problem can the machine continue to move.
( 2 ) Pay attention to the fact that the oil level should be between the two oil lines of the sight glass. if the oil level is too high, it will cause bad phenomena such as starting difficulty, oil return, oil injection, etc. if it is too low, it will affect the vacuum degree. When the amount of oil is insufficient, it should be filled through the filling hole. Note that the oil level of the pump that has been stopped for a long time will drop, and the oil level will only rise after the pump is continuously operated for a few revolutions.
( 3 ) Turn on the cooling water
( 4 ) Open the valve on the pump inlet port. the opening size depends on the specific situation.
2. For the rotary vane vacuum pump installed for the first time, a test run should be carried out first. at this time, the pump should be free of improper vibration and special impact noise, the motor should not be overloaded, and the oil temperature and the limit vacuum degree should conform to the technical specifications.
3. When stopping the rotary vane vacuum pump, shut off the valve at the intake port first. If equipped with a bleeder valve, deflate the pump, cut off the power supply, and then stop the water supply.
4. Precautions for use of rotary vane vacuum pump:
( 1 ) Always pay attention to the oil level.
( 2 ) Slowly open the valve after starting the pump.
( 3 ) Always pay attention to whether the pump operates normally, whether there is any special noise, and whether the motor is overloaded.
( 4 ) Pay attention to whether the cooling water is interrupted.
( 5 ) Pay attention to the pump temperature rise does not exceed 40 ℃
( 6 ) If the temperature of the rotary vane vacuum pump drops below 5 ℃ after shutdown, the cold water in the pump must be removed.
Maintenance of 2x rotary vane vacuum pump;
1. In addition to the matters mentioned in article 15, the rotary vane vacuum pump should pay attention to the following matters in its work:
( 1 ) The rotary vane vacuum pump shall be kept clean frequently and no other objects shall be placed on the pump.
( 2 ) Pay attention to whether the belt tightness is appropriate, and adjust it once every half year.
( 3 ) Check whether the pipe joint leaks air and put an end to it in time.
2. After the rotary vane vacuum pump works continuously for three months to six months, the oil should be changed once. in areas with high humidity, pumps working in wet seasons, or those heavily polluted by pumped gas, the oil change time should be shortened as appropriate according to the specific situation.
The oil change items are as follows:
( 1 ) Dismantle the vacuum system of the rotary vane vacuum pump, raise one end of the chassis motor, open the oil plug to drain oil, turn the vacuum pump and cover the exhaust port, so that the dirty oil in the cavity is completely drained from the oil drain port, then add 100 - 500 ml of new oil from the air inlet to continuously rotate for more than 5 - 10 revolutions to clean the interior. according to this operation, after the extra dirty oil is drained 3 - 5 times, then install the oil plug, level the pump, add new oil from the air inlet and the oil filling hole respectively, and the oil change will be finished.
( 2 ) When changing oil, it is not suitable to start the motor for a long time, so as not to make the exhaust valve plate beat too violently and fatigue.
( 3 ) It is strictly prohibited to use kerosene, petrol, alcohol, etc. to clean the pump without dis-assembly.
( 4 ) Note: the oil temperature of rotary vane vacuum pump after changing oil is increased.
Wenling HongBaoShi Vacuum Equipment Factory is specialist in vacuum pump manufacturing for 15 years, with more than 20 exported countries. OEM and Custom service is available for us. If you need any vacuum pump, please contact us, we have good quality vacuum pump at copetitive price.
Phone: + 86 15606767163 (wechat)
Previous: No Information
- What Are The Water Ring Vacuum Pump...
- Present Situation Of Water-ring Vac...
- Single-stage Water Ring Vacuum Pump...
- The Performance Characteristics And...
- Daily Maintenance Of Water Ring Vac...
- Vacuum Unit Specifications And Cons...
- Vacuum Pump
- Pumps History
- General Configuration Of The Pump
- Vacuum Machinery Selection
- Analysis Of Development Trend Of Va...
- Ceramic Direct Brazing Process
- How To Detect The Vacuum Degree Of ...