Manifold Gauge Set For Refrigeration
High quality vacuum pump congratulations on your purchase of the ruby brand, in the use of HP series products, must read the operating instructions, such as improper operation, and cause damage to the product, even in one year warranty period, the manufacturer also is not responsible for the warranty liability.
Shock-damping double gauge valve for vacuum pump
Diffusion pump problems arising in use and troubleshooting
• Aluminum housing
• Includes 3 color-coded 6 FT. long service hose with storage attachment
• Ideal for R134a
• Burst pressure: 3000PSI
• Max working pressure 600PSI
• Extra large sight glass
Quick disconnect couplers for high/low fittings included
• Each coupler have a shut off valve to prevent loss of refrigerant
• Blue gauge (low): 2-1/2 "diameter, 0-120 PSI with 0-40 VAC
• Red gauge (high): 2-1/2" diameter, 0-500 PSI
• Red & Blue 6 feet long charging hose ( 1/4 " FFL x 72" with knurled fittings)
• Yellow 6 feet long charging hose (1/4 " ACME x 72 " with Auto Shut-Off fittings)
• Blow molded case included
Question1: Did you accept products customization?Is they need mould fee?
Answer: Yes, we accept products customization.Need mould fee,because products usually need extra mould cost.But,we can return the mould fee when you reach a specific quantity.
Question2: Can we get free samples?
Answer: Little quantity normal copper fitting samples can provide for free except for delivery cost.
Question3: How long is the normal production period for a 20-foot shippingcontainer?
Answer: According to the current productive capacity, usually needs 30 days from producing to delivery.
Question4:What is the type of payment?
Answer: Usually you should prepay 30% of the total amount. The balance should be pay off before we get the original B/L.
Question5:How to guarantee the high quality?
Answer: We have testing department to make sure every product of size,appearance and pressure test are good.
Question6: How is the raw copper material price?
Answer: The price of copper is decided by the LME cash buyer price at the day when clients submit the orders.